I'm also hoping they work on Exchange email, it is a bit stripped down and the no cut and paste lack of function really sucks for a product like this. I know it's not perfect but there are some basic funtions that are very annoying. Like not being able to snooze taks or if there is a way please let me know what I'm missing. I also don't like the inability to propose a new meeting time.
I'm really wishing for microsoft compatible rdp client, please Mister Jobs and Gates give this ability to us. Yes you can use vnc but I do not want to load it on my servers.
Some of the things I really like-
- vpn but still wishing for rdp
- web apps like my monitoring server, helpdesk server and spam filters - nothing yet for firewalls, maybe watchguard can come up with an Iphone app
- I do like Google maps my son likes watching the dots and stop asking are we there yet
- Pick and choose is a great grocery shopping app
- Iremote is freaking awesome it uses wifi to control you itunes on your desktop
- I'm digging youtube, I use it for Elmo video's for my daughter at bedtime
- The camera works great you just have to keep still like any other cellphone camera
- I don't like the mute button and wish it were a switch to lock the phone - ok this one is a complaint
- There are so many cool things, I've not had the desire to waste my time and play games on the Iphone